UAH SATELLITE-BASED TEMPERATURE
OF THE GLOBAL LOWER ATMOSPHERE
Graph: Jim Pettit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This graph shows monthly UAH satellite-based temperatures
of the global lower atmosphere from late 1978 through the month just passed.
- The jagged blue line indicates the actual monthly data.
- The smoother red line indicates a centered 13-month running average.
- When shown, the variously colored horizontal lines indicate decadal averages.
- The vertical axis indicates temperatures in Celsius above the zero line.
- The horizontal axis indicates the years and months in the record.
- Hover over any data point to see information about that point.
- Place your mouse over the graph, then use your mouse's scroll wheel
to zoom into and out of the graph. The focus will remain centered on
your mouse as you do so.
- Once zoomed in, hold and drag the graph to move it left or right.
- Use the '+' and '-" buttons in the top left to stretch and shrink the graph
- Click the checkboxes in the legend to alternately show and hide
various data sets in the graph.
- Click and hold your mouse down in this box to move it around.
not working well for you, please consider upgrading your browser.
CLICK TO CLOSE (X)